Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hi everybody !

Hi everybody !

This blog represents our communication project for the second half year. The aim is to tell about our student's life and other topic which you can find interesting.

Here is a short summary of all the topic you can post in :
- cinema

- music

- geek

- other
- computer

- party

- sport

- games
- TV
- RC Models
- Unusual

Don't hesitate to post a lot of message (In english of course :) ) !

This blog must be alive but must also be interesting !

To your keyboard !

2 comments:

ZBCIEL said...

I've gone through most of what is on the blog. I'm very pleased about what I have seen so far. I hope you keep it going for ... as long as possible. I haven't decided yet when and how I should tell you about the modifications. We can discuss it next time we meet together with the date on which we make the blog accessible to all students. Have a nice week-end.

Anonymous said...

Prout !!!